Challenge: Manufacturing facility faced vexing recruiting and retention issues. They had a large temporary associate production base, about 70% of which were long term associates. Some had been there for three or more years. The other 30% of their temporary workforce was a revolving door or worse — “ghosts” who were no-call no-shows. The employer […]
Total Staffing Solutions, Inc. truly goes out of their way to satisfy everyone who is involved. Their loyalty and compassion to care for what their client’s needs are no matter how big or small, has proven way beyond.
Total Staffing Solutions is always helpful and very professional. They manage to accommodate our last-minute requests and have a great group of personnel that take immediate action when necessary. I’m glad to have worked with them for so many years.
The comfort in knowing Total Staffing is a call away with any concerns we have is comforting and assists in our ability to have confidence we are being provided excellent service and staff during our plethora of needs.
Total Staffing has been an integral part of our business. The variety of skills they provide in their staff has provided flexibility and versatility for all positions within our business. The support they provide allows for a smooth transition into our work environment.
I couldn’t have had a better experience with your staff. They were absolutely amazing! All three of your staff members went out of their way to help us out in any way they could. They were extremely polite, and my volunteers were so thankful for their help. I will always use your company for every event that we have if this is the type of staff you have. Your staff made a big difference in helping make our event successful. Thank you again!
Choose from our many Chicago-area opportunities to find the right one for you.